Change is the only real constant in life. Changemaker is offered as a center for change techniques.
Emotional healing is complex but can be the catalyst for mental and physical healing.
We have chosen the name “changemaker” because the only person we can change is ourselves. So we are the changemakers of our own lives.
The Changemaker blogs are about human self-discovery and growth.
- Using Self-Discovery To Find a New Career
- Changemaker Groups
- Why You Should Use WordPress for Your Blog
- Beginning Tips for Your Blog
- Is Blogging the Same as Writing a Journal?
- What is a RSS Reader?
- How to Write a Post 2
- The Many Ways to Blog
- How to Write a Post 1 (Even if You Can’t “Write”)
- Blogging Tools
- Setting Up a Free WordPress.Com Blog
- About Coral Cay Blogs
- How Blogs Have Changed My Life
- How to Make Money Blogging From Three Great Blogs
- A Mind Map of the “Everyone Has Creativity” Post
- How Did I Know That My Primary Addiction Was to My Family of Origin?
- Use These Confidence Building Techniques
- Intermittent Fasting is a Daily Habit That Aids Weight Loss
- I Survived Hurricane Irma
- You Tube Offers Many Resources About Addiction Recovery
- Life Lessons are Revisited as a Spiral
- How the ACE Study Can Be Used to Help Childhood Trauma
- Do You Have Depression?
- Understanding and Accepting Your Personality Traits is the Key to a Rewarding Life
- Recovery is Hard